My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://mycupcakenotebook.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins

Hello everyone!

Today's recipe, is, again, made with fresh summer fruit. And again from my cousin's orchard raspberries...



Whenever I buy berries, I end up eating them nearly on the spot. I have hundreds of possible recipes on my notebooks but the fruit is so deliciously tempting that I can't help it. I eat them all.


Except this time I had a really big bowl full of them and plenty of time to think about a yummy recipe.



As I said when I made those Triple Chocolate Muffins, baking muffins had always been an unresolved issue for me. They never came out good, always too dense or too hard...



Raspberries and White Chocolate Muffins

Ingredients (yields 6 big muffins)

  • 105g flour
  • 100g sugar
  • ½ tsp baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp baking soda
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • 3 ½ Tbs vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 60 ml milk
  • 1 Tbs lemon juice
  • 150g raspberries
  • 50g chopped white chocolate


Directions

  • Pre-heat the oven at 200ºC (400ºF).
  • Mix the milk and lemon juice and let it sit for 5 minutes.
  • Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
  • In a separate bowl, with a manual beater, mix sugar, vegetable oil, egg and the milk for 30 seconds.
  • With a spatula or a wooden spoon, stir the mix gently while pouring the flour mix. Do not over-stir it, since it is necessary for the batter to be lumpy.
  • Add raspberries and white chocolate and stir gently.


  • Fill the cupcake molds up to ¾ of their capacity.
  • Bake for 25 minutes approximately.


And now, eat!

Recipe in pdf format, here.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment