My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://mycupcakenotebook.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Metric conversion tables

Hello everyone!

I don't know if it has happened to you too, but a lot of the websites that I use when I look for new recipes are from the United States and have the ingredients measured with "cups".

In the past, when I discovered that the metrics of the recipe were in "cups" I used to click the "Back" button and I would end up looking for another recipe. 

One day, however, I found this website. It is really useful, it has the measurements from cups to grams or milliliters (wether if we are using solids or liquids) and other conversions that may become useful while baking. 

I have done a little summary of the ones that I use the most and I have prepared a pdf with them. Download it here.







I hope you find them useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment